1. We value the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and seek to apply it to all areas of our lives, our corporate gatherings, and our individual relationships.
Romans 3:21-28; 1 Cor. 15:1-4; Gal. 2:20
2. We value the authority of Scripture, looking to the Bible as the inspired, inerrant word of God to direct us in all pertinent matters of belief and behavior.
2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Isaiah 40:8
3. We value Bible exposition, regarding accurate and relevant teaching and preaching of the Scriptures as essential to the spiritual vitality of our church.
2 Timothy 4:1-2; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:42
4. We value prayer, recognizing our church’s desperate need for God to guide, equip, and empower the church to accomplish its ministry aspirations.
Acts 2:42; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
5. We value missions, understanding our church’s great responsibility to train ministers and laity worldwide to be more effective in ministry.
Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Corinthians 5:19-20; Acts 1:8
6. We value discipleship, convinced each person in our church is called to follow Christ wholeheartedly and to help others do the same.
Luke 9:23; Titus 2:1-6; 2 Timothy 2:2
7. We value evangelism, persuaded that people who do not know Jesus Christ as Savior are now separated from God and in danger of eternal condemnation.
Acts 1:8; 2 Corinthians 5:19-20; Matthew 28:18-20
8. We value financial responsibility, humbled by the faithful giving of our people and convinced of our duty to be above reproach in all financial matters.
1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 8:19-21; 9:6-8
9. We value compassion, fully aware of God’s call upon our church to meet the various and pressing needs of our community.
James 1:27; Galatians 2:10
10. We value a well-mobilized lay ministry, realizing our greatest ministry aspirations will be accomplished through the Spirit-led efforts of our people.
Ephesians 4:11-13; Titus 2:3-5; 1 Peter 2:9-10
11. We value community, believing that true spiritual growth happens best in the context of transparent, authentic relationships.
Proverbs 27:17; Acts 2:46